Treatment for Mental Health with Dallas Psychiatrist Dr. Surin Sehdev
We live in a stressful time. Between work, family, friends, world events, and countless other issues that affect our past, present, and future, it is not uncommon to find yourself struggling with mental health. Our biology, our upbringing, and even our diet can also play a role in developing these conditions.
As a psychiatrist near Grapevine, TX, Dr. Sehdev understands how to address these challenges. With options that include therapy, medication, and other mental health treatments, Dr. Sehdev can create a plan that will make it easier for you to manage your anxiety, depression, addiction, or other mental health issues that are affecting your quality of life.
Dr. Sehdev works with many patients in Grapevine, TX from his office in Dallas, with both in-person and remote services available. Call 888-677-4562 to schedule an appointment, or fill out our online form and we’ll respond as soon as we can.
What We Treat – Mental Health Treatment in Grapevine, TX
Different symptoms teach us more about what you may be struggling with. We use different diagnoses to guide treatment, helping us figure out what approach makes the most sense for improving your long term outcome.
As a Grapevine psychiatrist, Dr. Sehdev’s treatments are designed to help you first take back more control over your feelings and thoughts, and then give you the tools you need to manage your mental heath. Some of the conditions Dr. Sehdev treats include:
- Anxiety – Dr. Sehdev’s experience as a Grapevine psychiatrist enables him to provide treatment for all types of anxiety, including Generalized Anxiety Disorder, OCD, PTSD, panic attacks, social anxiety, and more.
- Depression – Grapevine depression treatment includes a range of medically assisted depression treatments and innovative solutions like TMS therapy.
- Addiction – We offer addiction treatment to those struggling with opioid addiction, alcoholism, and other substance use disorders.
- Sleep Issues – For patients with insomnia or who are unable to get restful sleep for a variety of reasons, we can provide medication that helps you get the sleep you need and solutions for managing the underlying problem.
- ADHD – We work with teens and adults dealing with ADHD, offering solutions to help improve focus so that you can be more effective in school, at work, and in your personal life.
- Sexual Dysfunction – Dr. Sehdev can work with you to treat challenges that may be causing you problems with intimacy, including sexual arousal disorder, erectile dysfunction, and premature ejaculation.
Aware Behavioral Health also helps patients experiencing a variety of other conditions or multiple conditions at the same time. Dr. Sehdev emphasizes working with each of his patients individually to provide the treatment best suited for you, regardless of whether you are experiencing one of these mental health conditions or another disorder.
Our Solutions for Mental Health Treatment
Our mental health treatment in Dallas starts by understanding your specific needs. Because we work with patients experiencing a wide range of mental health struggles, it is important for Dr. Sehdev to understand how he can best assist you in the treatment process.
For this reason, we often begin with an evaluation of the symptoms you are experiencing and your past medical and mental health history. With this information we can create a personalized treatment plan that might include:
- Medication – We can prescribe different medications that mitigate symptoms, even providing immediate relief for some of the particular challenges you may be dealing with. You will meet with Dr. Sehdev on an ongoing basis to ensure that your medications are providing the best results for you without any unnecessary side effects.
- Psychotherapy Methods – In addition to medication, we may also recommend psychotherapy techniques that can help address underlying problems and, in combination with medication, provide more lasting relief for certain mental health conditions.
- Other Therapy Solutions – Aware Behavioral Health is able to provide transcranial magnetic stimulation as another means of providing relief when alternative depression treatments have been unsuccessful.
- Additional Solutions – Depending on what challenges you are facing, we can provide resources that include skill building, finding support groups, managing medication, and coordinating treatment plans.
Dr. Sehdev is committed to helping our patients at Aware Behavioral Health have the freedom and control they want in their lives, and be able to recognize their best selves. We are able to apply all of the different treatment methods in a way that dynamically works for your needs, often using medication initially and continuing to boost our results with further treatment methods.
Dependable Mental Health Support with the Leading Dallas Psychiatrist
Dr. Sehdev has worked with many patients in Grapevine, Dallas, and the surrounding area. With remote appointments available, it is easy to get the help you need wherever you are located in Grapevine.
You can expect compassionate support at Aware Behavioral Health that makes sure you feel heard and offers the assistance to put you on the path towards recovery and better mental health. Fill out the contact form to get started with an appointment, or contact us 888-677-4562 to learn more about our mental health in Grapevine.